Develop networking contacts with fellow Lehigh University alumni through LUnet
, Lehigh's online, searchable alumni database. More than 26,000 Lehigh alumni have volunteered to be part of the network. LUnet volunteers can provide you with valuable career information and networking opportunities.
To access LUnet, you need to be logged in to MyLehigh. Once you are logged in to the Community, the link to access LUnet will appear at the bottom of this page.
If you do not have a MyLehigh account, please request one here
(it's quick and easy!).
Before accessing LUnet, you must agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- You should thoroughly prepare yourself prior to contacting alumni through the Network. Please access the Career Toolkit to learn more about networking etiquette and tips, or to participate in our networking web seminar.
- When contacting alumni, ask for advice and information about your career interests and/or your job search. It is not recommended that you ask for a job. (Read sample Informational Interview questions.)
- Please contact alumni only to network for your career or job search. You may not use any of the contact information provided in LUnet to advertise your business or services.
- If a contact indicates that they can no longer be of assistance to you, please discontinue any contact with them.
- Any reported abuse or misuse of the contacts in the database will be grounds for termination of access to the network.