The Lehigh Legacy Program
Q: What is a Lehigh Legacy?
A: Any prospective Lehigh student who has a mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, and/or sibling who attends/attended Lehigh.
As the son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or grandchild of a Lehigh Alumnus, you've probably heard dozens of stories about "their Lehigh,"
Lehigh vs. Lafayette football games, Lehigh Engineers, tough academics, weekends on "the Hill," and of course the "Lehigh Family" -
but have you experienced Lehigh for yourself?
Lehigh's Office of Admissions is delighted to offer a special event just for Lehigh alumni and their family members who are beginning the college search process!
The 2016 Lehigh Legacy Weekend Program
Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2016
The Lehigh Legacy Program will provide students and parents the opportunity to learn more about the college admissions process, experience the Lehigh Spirit, and hear about the experiences of current students.
This year, the Legacy Program will take place during Family Weekend, Homecoming, and Gala Weekend. Please visit the Family Weekend website for details on room blocks and other events.
Registration will be available in early August.
Legacy Program Tentative Agenda
Friday, October 7, 2016
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm - Arrival and Registration in Neville Hall lobby
- 2:15 pm - Information session with Krista Evans, Director of Admissions, in Neville Hall, Room 1
- 3:15 pm - Campus tour
- 4:45 pm - Essay writing workshop with Sarah Bombard, Senior Associate Director, in Packard Lab 101
- 6:00 pm - Dinner with Lehigh staff and students for SENIORS and their families in Williams Hall
- Optional: Scavenger hunt on- and off-campus
Saturday, October 8, 2016
- 8:00 am - Registration and Continental Breakfast in Alumni Memorial Building
- 8:30 am - Welcome & Admissions Advice from Bruce Bunnick, Vice Provost of Admissions and Financial Aid, in Packard Lab 101
- 8:45 am - Mock Admission Committee Application Case Study Exercise
- 9:45 am - Student Panel Q&A with Current Undergraduate Students
- 10:30 am - Conclusion of the formal Legacy Program
- Optional: tailgating and home football game
On Friday, FREE parking is available in the Alumni Memorial parking garage or the lot at the corner of Brodhead Ave. and W. Packer Ave. Additional (paid) spaces can be found in the Zoellner Garage, Farrington Square Garage, or any metered on-street space. After 4:00pm, all faculty/staff parking is free.
On Saturday, FREE parking is available in the Alumni Memorial parking garage or in any faculty/staff parking lot.
A campus map, with parking notes, can be found here.
The Legacy Weekend program has reached capacity.
Links to Download Case Study Files:
If you have any questions, please contact Leigha Adduci at firstname.lastname@example.org