The Lehigh Legacy Program
Q: What is a Lehigh Legacy?
A: Any prospective Lehigh student who has a mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, and/or sibling who attends/attended Lehigh.
As the son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or grandchild of a Lehigh Alumnus, you've probably heard dozens of stories about "their Lehigh,"
Lehigh vs. Lafayette football games, Lehigh Engineers, tough academics, weekends on "the Hill," and of course the "Lehigh Family" -
but have you experienced Lehigh for yourself?
Lehigh's Office of Admissions is delighted to offer a special event just for Lehigh alumni and their family members who are beginning the college search process!
The 2016 Lehigh Legacy Weekend Program
Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2016
The Lehigh Legacy Program will provide students and parents the opportunity to learn more about the college admissions process, experience the Lehigh Spirit, and hear about the experiences of current students.
Legacy Program Tentative Agenda
Location: Packard Lab auditorium
Friday, October 7, 2016
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm - Arrival and Registration
- 2:15 pm - Information session
- 3:15 pm - Campus tour
- 4:45 pm - Essay writing workshop
- 6:00 pm - Dinner with Lehigh staff and students for SENIORS and their families
- Optional: Scavenger hunt on- and off-campus
Saturday, October 8, 2016
- 8:00 am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am - Welcome & Admissions Advice
- 8:45 am - Mock Admission Committee Application Case Study Exercise
- 9:30 am - Student Panel Q&A with Current Undergraduate Students
- 10:30 am - Conclusion of the formal Legacy Program
- Optional: tailgating and home football game
FREE parking is available in the Alumni Memorial parking garage or in any faculty/staff parking lot.
Due to space limitations, participation will be capped at 575 people.
If you have any questions, please contact Leigha Adduci at firstname.lastname@example.org.