The Lehigh Legacy Program
Q: What is a Lehigh Legacy?
A: Any prospective Lehigh student who has a mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, and/or sibling who attends/attended Lehigh.
As the son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister, or grandchild of a Lehigh Alumnus, you've probably heard dozens of stories about "their Lehigh,"
Lehigh vs. Lafayette football games, Lehigh Engineers, tough academics, weekends on "the Hill," and of course the "Lehigh Family" -
but have you experienced Lehigh for yourself?
Lehigh's Office of Admissions and Alumni Association are delighted to offer a special event just for Lehigh alumni and their family members who are beginning their college search!
Lehigh Legacy Program
The Lehigh Legacy Program will provide students and parents the opportunity to learn more about the college admissions process, experience the Lehigh Spirit, and hear about the experiences of current students.
Legacy Program Agenda
Saturday September 27, 2014
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am -- Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 8:45 am -- Welcome & Admissions Advice
- 8:45 am - 9:30 am -- Mock Admission Committee Application Case Study Exercise
- 9:30 am - 10:30 am -- Student Panel Q&A with Current Undergraduate Students
- 10:30 am -- Conclusion of the formal Legacy Program
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am -- Optional Student Guided Tour
LOCATION: To be determined.
FREE parking is available in the Alumni Memorial parking garage (adjacent to #27 on map) or in any faculty/staff parking lot. Campus Map