Home and Auto Insurance from Liberty Mutual
As a Lehigh University alumnus, you qualify for a special group discount on your auto, home, and renters insurance through Voluntary Benefits from Liberty Mutual. With Voluntary Benefits, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of paying your premiums through checking account deductions with no down payment or finance charges. You’ll also enjoy fast, easy round-the-clock claims service and a variety of discounts including multi-car, multi-policy, safe-driver, passive restraints and anti-theft device discounts.
In New Jersey and Pennsylvania, contact Gerhard Wutti.
We will help ensure you, your family and your valuables are properly protected. Visit Liberty Mutual for a free quote.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Meyer and Associates Alumni Insurance Program
The Lehigh University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/lehigh or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.