Home and Auto Insurance from Liberty Mutual
As a Lehigh University alumnus, you qualify for a special group
discount on your auto, home, and renters insurance through Group Savings
Plus from Liberty Mutual. With Group Savings Plus, you can enjoy the
ease and convenience of paying your premiums through checking account
deductions with no down payment or finance charges. You’ll also enjoy
fast, easy round-the-clock claims service and a variety of discounts
including multi-car, multi-policy, safe-driver, passive restraints and
anti-theft device discounts.
See for yourself how much money you could save with Liberty Mutual
compared to your current insurance provider. For a free, no-obligation
quote, call800-835-0894 or request a free quote online.
To learn more about Liberty Mutual, visit their web site
Meyer and Associates Alumni Insurance Program
The Lehigh University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/lehigh
or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.