Frequently Asked Questions
What is iModules Connect?
iModules Connect allows users to login to the MyLehigh online community with their Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, or Open ID accounts.
Is iModules Connect secure?
Yes! All logins with the third party credentials will be done via SSL, so login security is greatly increased.
How do I initially sign in using iModules Connect?
What if I’m automatically logged into MyLehigh because I checked the “remember my password” box?
- Go to mylehigh.lehigh.edu/login.
- If it’s your first time logging in, you will need to activate your account using your first time login option. You must then log out of your new account to connect to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, or Open ID account.
- If you already have an active MyLehigh account, make sure you are logged out of MyLehigh before proceeding with the short process.
- Click the icon for the social media account that you’d like to link to your MyLehigh profile.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen (if it does not, you may need to enable pop-ups in your browser). Enter the email address and password associated with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, or Open ID account. Click the Sign in button.
- You will be redirected back to the MyLehigh login page, and a message will instruct you login to the MyLehigh community to connect the accounts.
- You’re connected! The next time you log into the MyLehigh community, you can login directly with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, or Open ID account.
No problem. Log out of the MyLehigh community by clicking “logout” at the top right-hand corner of the page. Then, activate iModules Connect via the login page.
How do I sign in on subsequent visits to community?
When you return to the site and wish to log in, simply visit the login page and click the icon for the social media account that you’ve connected to your MyLehigh account. Sign into that account, and you’re logged into the MyLehigh community!
After I establish the connection, will I be connected to my Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, or Open ID accounts if I log in with my MyLehigh username and password?
No. In order to use iModules Connect functionality, you must log in to community via the social media icon.
How do I disable the connection?
You will be able to manage your account settings through a new Manage Account Settings
tab under Update My Information
. As the MyLehigh account is linked to other accounts, those linked accounts are displayed under this new tab.
You can remove the connection from the MyLehigh community to another provider by selecting the Remove
link next to the provider's icon. Once a provider is removed, you can set up the connection again on the login page.
Still need help logging in?
or call 866-758-ALUM.