Lehigh Alumni Help Desk
If you have any questions or concerns about your MyLehigh account, or anything else, you can contact the Lehigh Alumni Computing Help Desk for the support that you need. We will try to address your concern as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us using the following methods:
- By phone:
- 866-758-ALUM—toll-free help desk line 866-758-2586
- For questions or additional information regarding Reunion Weekend, please contact Dee Baier at 610-758-2746.
- 610-758-ALUM—within 610 area code 610-758-2586
- 610-758-3135—main Alumni Relations number
- By filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- The Help Desk is available Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm, EST.
Is This Your First Visit to MyLehigh?
You can set up your MyLehigh account using your first-time login number. This number is a six-digit number that is only used the first time you log in. At that time, you will set up your own preferred username and password. The first-time login number can be found in emails sent to you from Lehigh (located on the right side of the email), event invitations, or can be requested through the MyLehigh Help Desk:
Be sure to include your birth date and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Returning members can log in here.
For best performance, please use the most recent version of the Firefox or Chrome browsers when accessing your MyLehigh account.
Please watch our brief tutorial on how to create your MyLehigh account!
for more information on how to request transcripts.
To contact member support for questions and comments, please complete and send the form below. Member support will reply to you via e-mail.